Monday, October 10, 2011

Tattoos

There are a good deal of things I would love to do, but only because I haven't thought them through at all.  The Running of the Bulls, cliff diving, telling my neighbors to shut the hell up, the whole neighborhood doesn't want to listen to the issues you have with your mother.  The topic for today:  getting a wicked tattoo.

Not what I meant.

I understand that getting a tattoo isn't as dangerous as getting impaled by a bull, but it is a decision that will stick to--or rather, on--you.  When it comes to long-lasting ink, I am a firm believer that the choice to wear it should be thought out.  So, hey, why don't we plan this together?  This is, after all, hypothetical, which means no holding back.  Who's ready to look like a human coloring book?

He always gets made fun of for being bald.


What does one tattoo onto their body?  A name?  Too dangerous.  Barbed wire?  Too douchey.  Maori?  Wait a minute, what is that?



Oh.

The Maori are a tribe from New Zealand, and they're actually pretty cool looking.  Though I'd make some modifications.  For example, the face would be mostly blank, and the patterns on my limbs would ideally have thicker lines.  We don't want to be too weird looking, now.

Even her background is tattooed.

What about something not so crazy.  You may know that I'm a nerd (I've only ever mentioned it seventy-three times), so what can we do with that?  I know, I've asked many rhetorical questions, but just one more:  Who is the one character that completely and perfectly describes, embodies, and summarizes all of what Star Wars is?




 
Perfect.

As tempting as these options are, I'm going to have to go with the all-time best ever tattoo.  I think you know what it is, but for the heck of it, I'll give you some hints:  daring, hilarious, ironically hipster.

 





You're jealous.

On second thought, I'll go yell at my neighbors.


Stay colorful,
                     Meimei

No comments:

Post a Comment