Monday, November 21, 2011

Cracked

If you've followed any of the links that I've posted before, you may have noticed that I read articles on Cracked an awful lot.  It's because the stuff they write about is true, applicable to my life, and therefore I find it hilarious.  The language can become vulgar at times, but that's basically the only issue.  As I said, it's freakin' hilarious.

If you've read my other posts and read articles on Cracked, you'll see that I follow the 'paragraph-submit picture with caption-paragraph' format.  I do this because a) it's a funny way to get a point across and b) that style of writing isn't just theirs and isn't copyrighted, so I don't feel bad about it.

I have a case of writer's block (which, for a non-writer, is like leprosy), so I'm going to post some of my favorite articles on here for your enjoyment.  Maybe you'll find out a little more about me based on what I find humorous...maybe you don't care...

M. Night Shyamalan--The Last Airbender
Bioware
Traumatizing Baby Products
A Gamer's Manifesto
Badass Presidents
Stupid LOTR Characters
Offenses Punishable by Death
Stupid SW Characters
Video Game Plot Devices
Public Restrooms

These are the articles that lasted with me, but those that are uploaded every day make me laugh as well.  Just to make this clear, I do not own any of this and did not write these articles.  Happy, lawyers?

Look at those cold, inhuman stares.

 

Stay colorful,
                     Meimei

No comments:

Post a Comment